Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Years Blunders

MAN! The first week of 2011 has NOT treated me well. I’ve gotten a lot of unfortunate news regarding friends and loved ones and continue to lift them up in prayer (& ask you to do the same!)

David flew back to Missouri on Monday, so I have been trying to get back in the swing of things since then. I haven’t heard from him yet, but as soon as I get word he is A’OK, I will post something =)

Graduation for Basic Training is January 20, 2011 and I am going up to see him. I have also been fortunate and BLESSED enough to have met two beautiful Army wives (thanks to social networking sites & all of our husbands!) and will be meeting them for the first time in person at the airport in only 11 days!!! It is awesome to go through this experience with such amazing young women and share all of our “Military Moments” =)

Hope the New Year is treating you well!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment