Thursday, May 6, 2010

Last weekend, my sister in law and I ran in the Tails and Trails 5K trail run at Tom Brown Park. It was a BLAST! There was a great turnout, with 855 attendees and 45 adoptions! The run itself was very interesting considering it stormed the whole day and night before the run, so the trails were very muddy in places. It was hot and humid, typical Florida weather ;-) It was a nice change from the regular pavement running. Kudos to me for NOT tripping on a root or falling into a mud puddle!













This weekend, we are off to Atlanta, Georgia for my second NPC competition: The Eastern Seaboard. I’m really not that nervous, which is kind of freaking me out. I am and never have been the girl that’s in (or wants to be for that matter) the spotlight…BUT, when I am competing and am on stage, it just feels natural. Kind of weird actually =) Will post pics and an update next week about the show – bling or no bling! All I know is blueberry pancakes are in my VERY near future! Woohooooooo!



<--- YUM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment