Thursday, June 21, 2012

Failure To Launch...

Well, I had my first (and hopefully only!) false alarm yesterday…a little annoying at 39 3/7 weeks pregnant, if I do say so myself.  I will spare you of all the nitty gritty details on the topic.  My official due date is June 23, so I am hoping our little man will decide to be timely.  Since I’ve been home, I’ve been walking a couple miles a day, bouncing on my exercise ball, eating spicy food, you name it!  I think all I have achieved by the spicy food is giving myself indigestion and giving him the hiccups…but it was worth a try.  I guess in the end, he will join us when he is ready.  Assuming I am still pregnant next week, I have an appointment Wednesday June 27 – and at that point, my CNM will schedule me for a non-stress test and possibly an induction.  Let’s just say that I hope I am no longer pregnant next Wednesday! I am ready for the little man to make his appearance and get into our new routine J

More updates to come!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Girl!

    I randomly stumbled on your blog. I don't know if you still check it, but I always love finding other officer's wives (:

    Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just checked it today for the first time since June! Been a bit busy, but I am trying to start the blogging back up again! I'm so glad you found it! I will add you to my blog roll :)

    ReplyDelete