Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A Humor Break

This is week two of studying for the CPA exam. I am struggling! I do not understand how people memorize all this material...it is just mind boggling!

The longest lecture of the week is a three hour lecture on Corporate Taxation (C Corps and S Corps) and I have never felt so incompetent! So, since it didn't sink in the first time, I now have the pleasure of RE-listening to the whole lecture again...and again...and again until it DOES stick into my mind. Oh the joy!

So, in light of my acute depression over the matter, I decided to take a Pinterest break and check out some things to make me laugh...and since I am sharing my misery with you, it is only fair that I share the humorous things too! So, here they are!




Not sure why this made me laugh...but it did. Unfortunately, I'm a sucker for sarcasm.

Couldn't get away with NOT putting a tax joke in here!







 Sometime this is how I feel!

 


Pretty much!

And here is the seal ;-)


And for some reason...this seems to get me in trouble!


Because I found a typo in my CPA review materials ... but, it's ok...the F and the G are next to each other, so in this case it is socially acceptable. Little old me found an error in a thousand dollar book (pats self on back) =D


Ok, so it was nice to get a little giggle session in...even though this may seem to be one of the hardest things EVER, I must keep reminding myself that:


No comments:

Post a Comment