Thursday, November 10, 2011

Somewhere Over the Rainbow...

With all this talk about rainbows lately, I thought I would share some more photos I found online.






 




 


Ever since we have been inundated with all the rainbows and the promises they represent, I have not really questioned the legendary “Pot of Gold” that is so often talked about at the rainbow’s end.  Instead, I have focused on the promise it represents from God.
Much to our surprise, here’s our little Pot of Gold, aka promise from God <3

While it doesn't really look like a pot of gold, I am sure my belly is bound to look that way in about 5 or 6 months ;-)

We went home last weekend to tell our friends and family...I will just say that it was a very dramatic weekend to say the least! I will post the story and more pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment