Monday, June 14, 2010

MAN! ~ lost it!

So...David and I spoke with Jason on the phone tonight. He is now at Ft. Bragg =/ Wish he would have been a bit closer....but what are ya gonna do, right?! He "should be" finding out tomorrow when he will be going over seas. All of this is becoming more and more real to me...it is like a reality SLAP in the face. Needless to say...this is pretty much a picture of what I looked like most of this evening:































So, to ease my pain, I gobbled up 3 oreo cookies and a small glass of milk (seeing as how it is almost 10PM, I decided to not consume the whole package of cookies)...NOT very good for my waistline =(



























WHAT am I gonna do?!!!??? Must be stong, must be strong...I seriously think I just may lose my mind when David is gone...that is if there is anything left of it to lose after going through all this with Jason too!

Until then...Hooah!

No comments:

Post a Comment