Wednesday, September 22, 2010

24 Days and Counting...

There are four weeks remaining before David leaves for Basic; two of which I am out of town traveling for work. =(

This week, I have been in Gatorville, Florida, and we are scheduled to return to Tally tomorrow afternoon. Tonight we went to a very nice sushi place for dinner called the Dragon Fly. It was pretty much amazing and I am not even a sushi lover. I ordered the stir fry scallops and the grilled chicken roll ~ ok, maybe that's not REAL sushi, but like I said, it was really yummo!! My co-workers ordered the wantons and the Dragonfly, which were both just as wonderful! I will definitely be going back when I am going through Gainesville or Orlando =) I really hope to have the hubs with me next time I go!!! He would absolutely LOVE it too!

It's been a lot of fun having the opportunity to travel the state for work. It will be a true blessing once David is going full speed and I no longer have him to come home to each evening. We are hoping it will help keep me so busy I won't even realize he is away...ok, maybe that is getting my hopes too high. But, I will get to travel to some pretty neat places...Vero Beach, The Forgotten Coast, Palm Beach, and even the Florida Keys =)

I've got plans for just about every weekend he is gone with the exception of maybe two weekends...and I'm sure those will fill quickly.

This upcoming weekend, David and I will be heading to the beach for a nice, long, relaxing weekend - our last weekend vacation together before he leaves...like so many things, this too is bittersweet.

Til next time =)

No comments:

Post a Comment